Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Who Inspires Me



It is important that we care about who people inspired you. It is because they give us kindness .
Why they are giving us kindness is because we are keeping our kindness to them and they give it to us. It is important that we love the teachers because they help us learn.

It is important because it will help me in my whole life.
The person that really inspires me is Miss Adina because she encourages me for a long time.
She encourages me because I give her my love.when she smiles at me I smile back to her.
What I inspire Miss Adina is to be my best teacher in my whole wild world. 
She tells me to do what I am supposed to do for my work.
And her favourite subject is writing.


Task Description:

Think of someone who inspires you. Write about who they are and why/how they inspire you.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    Great work on your 'who inspires me' writing. You have given lots of reasons for why Miss Adina inspires you. When you are checking your writing, try reading it out loud to yourself as it will make it easier to pick up mistakes that you need to fix up. Looking forward to seeing your next bit of learning that makes it onto your blog!

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss West,

    I really appreciate your comment,and yes I will read my story out loud just to make it sound good.
    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.